Last night I met some friends that I went to elementary school, middle school and high school with. Amy and Amanda have been friends since I can remember and it has been so nice to reconnect with them after college and as adults. We met for dinner and Phoenix City Grille and had a good dinner with lots of catching up. Amanda is a great teacher and has been dating her boyfriend for years so she caught us up on all that fun stuff. Amy is a mom to 3 beautiful children and has number 4 on the way. I didn't reconnect with Amy until recently and have really enjoyed it. I am inspired by her faith which is very strong and I admire her ability to talk about the impact of God in her life. (something I continue to work on. :) ) Girls it was so fun to see you both and catch up before I move. I hope we will continue to keep in touch even though I will be in South Carolina. Lots of fun memories involve these girls!!
Friday, April 01, 2011
25+ years of friendship
Last night I met some friends that I went to elementary school, middle school and high school with. Amy and Amanda have been friends since I can remember and it has been so nice to reconnect with them after college and as adults. We met for dinner and Phoenix City Grille and had a good dinner with lots of catching up. Amanda is a great teacher and has been dating her boyfriend for years so she caught us up on all that fun stuff. Amy is a mom to 3 beautiful children and has number 4 on the way. I didn't reconnect with Amy until recently and have really enjoyed it. I am inspired by her faith which is very strong and I admire her ability to talk about the impact of God in her life. (something I continue to work on. :) ) Girls it was so fun to see you both and catch up before I move. I hope we will continue to keep in touch even though I will be in South Carolina. Lots of fun memories involve these girls!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment