For the last 3 years some of my girl friends and I have taken advantage of spa week. It is a great deal and opportunity to enjoy some of the top spas in town for only $50. We went to the Phoenician in 2009, The JW Marriott in 2010 and this year we ventured over to the Scottsdale Princess. Unfortunately our Grayhawk Girls group was small this year for spa week since Singne has moved, Toni had to work and Meghan had the girls. We certainly missed them and it wasn't the same without them!! Mitzi, Noelani and I were able to enjoy there signature wrap which included a head, neck and shoulder massage. It was my first wrap and I have to say I was pleased. We all decided to try the wrap since we had never had them before and weren't sure what we would think. It was great!! We followed our services with lunch and time by the pool. It was a great day with my friends and I am glad I was able to relax a little before the crazy week ahead of me!
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Spa Week 2011
For the last 3 years some of my girl friends and I have taken advantage of spa week. It is a great deal and opportunity to enjoy some of the top spas in town for only $50. We went to the Phoenician in 2009, The JW Marriott in 2010 and this year we ventured over to the Scottsdale Princess. Unfortunately our Grayhawk Girls group was small this year for spa week since Singne has moved, Toni had to work and Meghan had the girls. We certainly missed them and it wasn't the same without them!! Mitzi, Noelani and I were able to enjoy there signature wrap which included a head, neck and shoulder massage. It was my first wrap and I have to say I was pleased. We all decided to try the wrap since we had never had them before and weren't sure what we would think. It was great!! We followed our services with lunch and time by the pool. It was a great day with my friends and I am glad I was able to relax a little before the crazy week ahead of me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment