Sunday, April 24, 2011

Mother-Daughter Lunch Reunion

Friday my mom and I went to lunch with two friends of mine from growing up and their moms. It was SO much fun. Nat has suggested this get together but since I was originally leaving for SC on Wednesday it didn't look like it would work out. When our plans changed, it worked out after all. Natalie, Amy and I have known each other for over 25 years. We went to elementary and high school together and then went separate ways in college and later. Natalie now lives in Boston and is a lawyer. Amy lives in Bend, Oregon and is a photographer and works for an artist. Both their moms Trudy and Pam live in the Phoenix area still. Amy's sister Katie was in town from Louisiana so she joined us as well. It was so fun to catch up and our moms loved it too. Hope we can do it again before too many years pass us by!


Natalie,Me, My mom,Trudy,Katie,Pam and Amy

No comments: